- A bachelor’s degree from a Saudi university or an accredited university.
- Good conduct and be medically fit.
- Two academic recommendations.
- A STEP score ≥ 67 (or its equivalent).
- Passing the department admission interview.
- In addition to the admission requirements that will be announced by the Deanship of Graduate Studies.
For more information regarding the admission rules and guides, please visit the Deanship of Graduate Studies website.
- Coursework (including research project)
- Total of 42 credit hours (distributed over 2 years)
Rules and Regulations
|Pharmacy graduate programs handbook|
|Guide for requesting academic services|