Internship manual contains training-related information needed by the preceptors and the interns of the College of Pharmacy at King Khalid University. The manual consists of the following topics:
- Vision, mission, and code of ethics.
- Preceptor responsibilities.
- Student responsibilities.
- Description of rotations and its expected outcomes.
- EEO policies (including professionalism, dress code, immunizations, absence and lateness, holidays, confidentiality, and plagiarism).
- Registration and training site selection.
- Description of the required rotations (and some elective rotations).
.To watch the pharmacy preceptor orientation, click here
KKU Supervisor Forms
|Apply to supervise interns (weekly visits)|
|Apply to supervise interns (during their research rotations)|
|Faculty supervisor report|
|Journal club evaluation form|
|Site evaluation by KKU supervisors|
|Intern evaluation form|
|Intern evaluation form (community pharmacy)|
|Daily attendance sheet|