Internship manual contains training-related information needed by the preceptors and the interns of the College of Pharmacy at King Khalid University. The manual consists of the following topics:
- Vision, mission, and code of ethics.
- Preceptor responsibilities.
- Student responsibilities.
- Description of rotations and its expected outcomes.
- EEO policies (including professionalism, dress code, immunizations, absence and lateness, holidays, confidentiality, and plagiarism).
- Registration and training site selection.
- Description of the required rotations (and some elective rotations).
Pharmacy Training Manual
.To watch the pharmacy preceptor orientation, click here
Rotation Dates and Sites
Preceptor and Supervisor Forms
KKU Supervisor Forms
|Apply to supervise interns (weekly visits)|
|Apply to supervise interns (during their research rotations)|
|Faculty supervisor report|
|Journal club evaluation form|
|Site evaluation by KKU supervisors|
|Intern evaluation form|
|Intern evaluation form (community pharmacy)|
|Daily attendance sheet|
Frequently Asked Questions
For comments and feedback, please contact the EEO at EEO.Pharmacy@kku.edu.sa