- A bachelor’s degree in pharmacy from an accredited institution, with a minimum grade letter of C (i.e. GPA ≥2.75 out of 5).
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Good conduct and medically fit.
- Passing the department admission exam (if announced within the requirements for that year).
- In addition to the admission requirements that will be announced by the Deanship of Graduate Studies.
For more information regarding the admission rules and guides, please visit the Deanship of Graduate Studies website.
- Coursework (including research project)
- Total of 45 credit hours (distributed over 2 years)
Rules and Regulations
|MPBA program manual|
|Graduates studies rules and regulations|
|Study and examinations rules and regulations|
|Student rights and responsibilities guide|
|Graduate student conduct regulations|
|Guide for requesting academic services|
|Excuse review request form|
|Questions and grades revision form|