The admission process is carried out through the Deanship of Admission and Registration, which requires attaining the following conditions:
- The applicant must be a Saudi national or born to a Saudi mother.
- The applicant must obtain the national Saudi identification card.
- The applicant must not be academically or disciplinarily dismissed from KKU or any other Saudi universities.
- The applicant must apply within 5 years of obtaining high school diploma. Priority consideration for admission is given to fresh high school graduates.
- Secondary school certificate with a GPA not less than 90% and
- For the PharmD program, the high school GPA must not be less than 90% and graduate of the current year.
For more information regarding admission rules and guides, please visit the Deanship of Admission and Registration website.