Dr. Tahani M. Almeleebia
Assistant Professor – Clinical Pharmacy Department
About the Vice Dean
Dr. Tahani Almeleebia obtained her bachelor’s degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences from King Saud University in 2006, and then joined the King Fahd Armed Forces Hospital and worked in quality control and various pharmaceutical fields. In 2015, she received her PharmD degree from the MCPHS University in the United States. She completed a clinical pharmacy residency and an ambulatory care specialty residency at the University of Arizona at Tucson. She also received the American board certification in both pharmacotherapy and ambulatory care.
Dr. Almeleebia started her work at King Fahd Armed Forces Hospital in Jeddah as a clinical pharmacist in the Department of Internal Medicine in 2017, then moved to the College of Pharmacy at King Khalid University in 2018 and was appointed as vice dean for female campus in 2019. Currently, Dr. Almeleebia is a member of the research ethics committee at King Khalid University, a member of the basic biomedical sciences subcommittee for the Saudi Pharmacist Licensure Examination (SPLE), and a scientific reviewer for the Saudi Licensing Examination.
Duties of the Vice Deanship
The College of Pharmacy Vice Deanship for Female Campus is concerned with all female student affairs inside and outside the classrooms by providing student services that contribute to building a healthy environment and improving academic achievement. The vice deanship is keen on adhering to the university’s rules and regulations and supervising the educational process in the female section to achieve the university’s mission, vision and goals. The vice deanship’s duties can be summarized as follows:
- Supervising the implementation of education and examination regulations.
- Offering advice to students on registration processes and academic policies.
- Guiding and counseling female students and resolving issues related to academic achievement.
- Coordinating classes and examination schedules with other colleges in cooperation with the Deanship of Admission and Registration.
- Ensure that all courses are assigned to suitable classrooms prior to the start of each academic semester.
- Supervising the process of midterm and final examinations in the female section and forming their committees.
- Encouraging female students to participate in extra-curricular activities in the college because of their positive impact on the development of personality and interpersonal skills.
- Administrative supervision of affiliated units and committees.
Affiliated Units and Committees
Academic Services Unit (Alsamer campus)
Schedules and Classrooms Committee
Office of the Vice Dean
Dr. Tahani Almeleebia (Vice Dean)
Ms. Badriah Alghanmy (Administrative Assistant)
Ms. Sara Alqahtany (Administrative Assistant)
Ms. Mona Al-Adraj (Administrative Assistant)