Internship manual contains training-related information needed by the preceptors and the interns of the College of Pharmacy at King Khalid University. The manual consists of the following topics:
- Vision, mission, and code of ethics.
- Preceptor responsibilities.
- Student responsibilities.
- Description of rotations and its expected outcomes.
- EEO policies (including professionalism, dress code, immunizations, absence and lateness, holidays, confidentiality, and plagiarism).
- Registration and training site selection.
- Description of the required rotations (and some elective rotations).
To download the internship manual, please click on the link below:
For comments and feedback, please contact the EEO at EEO.Pharmacy@kku.edu.sa